Roma vs Bologna 2019-20 Serie A: Dream11 Prediction
Fixture: Roma vs Bologna
Competition: Italian Serie A 2019-2020
Date: Saturday, 8th February 2020 (01:15 IST)
Stadium: Stadio Olimpico (Roma)
Roma vs Bologna: Match Preview
Three times Serie A champion, Roma will face Bologna on 8th February (01:15 IST) at Stadio Olimpico. Bologna will be happy to secure an away draw from this tough fixture of Serie A. Another side, it is a must-win game for Roma to keep their hope alive for top 4 finish in the Serie A table.
It’s a close affair between both teams but there is no doubt that AS Roma will start the match as a favorite in this fixture at Stadio Olimpico.
Roma vs Bologna: Head-to-Head Stats
- Both teams have played 40 matches against each other in all competitions.
- AS Roma has registered 22 wins, 11 draws and 7 losses in their all matches against Bologna till now.
- In their last meeting, Roma has secured a narrow 1-2 away win against Bologna.
Roma vs Bologna: Prediction
- It seems to be a low scoring match where Roma will secure a narrow win against Bologna.
- The predicted scoreline will be 1-0 or 2-1 in favor of AS Roma.
- Edin Dzeko is a favorite player to score a goal against Bologna.
Roma vs Bologna Dream11 Prediction
- Roma defenders are favorite to secure a clean sheet from this fixture. So, it will be a good choice to select at least 4 defenders from Roma.
- Edin Dzeko is the favorite player to select as a captain and Kolarov is also a good option to select as a vice-captain.
The predicted result will be a home win for Roma in a low scoring match.
Dream11 Prediction Disclaimer: Please consider our prediction as a guide but we will always suggest you to use your own knowledge to make your team. Goalsaim.com website is not responsible for any financial loss.