PAOK vs Ajax 2019-20 UEFA Champions League (3rd Qualifying Round): Preview and Prediction
Fixture: PAOK vs Ajax
Competition: UEFA Europa League 2019-20
Date: Tuesday, 6th August 2019 (17:00 GMT)
Stadium: Toumba Stadium (Thessaloniki).
PAOK vs Ajax: Preview
Dutch champion (Ajax) will face Champion of Greece (PAOK) on 6th August at Toumba Stadium. Last season semifinalist Ajax will start their Champions League campaign against PAOK in the 3rd qualifying round of UEFA Champions League.
There is no doubt that both the teams are in very good form before they will face each other in 3rd qualifying round of Champions League.
As it seems that Ajax will start the match as a favorite in this away fixture at Toumba Stadium.
PAOK vs Ajax: Head-to-Head Stats
- Both teams have played 5 matches against each other in all competition.
- Ajax side has registered 2 wins and 3 draws in their 5 matches against PAOK.
- The Ajax side is still unbeatable against PAOK and they have conceded 8 goals against them and scored 11 goals.
PAOK vs Ajax: Prediction
- It seems to be a high scoring match where Ajax will try their best to secure an away win from this fixture.
- The predicted scoreline will be PAOK 1-2 Ajax.
- Van de Beek has a good chance to score a goal against PAOK in this match.
- There is a high probability that both teams will score in this match.
The predicted result will be a win for AJax in a high scoring match.