NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur 2019-20 Indian Super League: Dream11 Prediction
Fixture: NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur
Competition: Indian Super League 2019-2020
Date: Monday, 10th February 2020 (19:30 IST)
Stadium: Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium
NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur: Match Preview
NorthEast United will face Jamshedpur in the match of Indian Super League on 10th February (19:30 IST) at Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium. As both teams are failed to progress in the knockout stage of the tournament that’s why this match is a low voltage match. As it seems that it’s going to be a goalless draw between both sides.
NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur: Head-to-Head Stats
- Both teams have played 5 matches against each other in all competitions.
- NorthEast United has registered 4 draws and 1 loss in their all matches against Jamshedpur till now.
- In their last meeting, the match has ended as a 1-1 draw.
NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur: Prediction
- It seems to be a close encounter between both sides where both sides try to maintain a clean sheet.
- The predicted scoreline will be 0-0 or 1-1.
- Sergio Castel is the only favorite player to score a goal in this match.
NorthEast United vs Jamshedpur Dream11 Prediction
- NorthEast United defenders are favorite to secure a clean sheet from this fixture. So, at least 3 defenders from NorthEast United will be a good choice for selection.
- Heerings Kai is the favorite player to select as a captain and Mislav Komorski is also a good option to select as a vice-captain.
The predicted result will be a goalless draw between NorthEast United and Jamshedpur.
Dream11 Prediction Disclaimer: Please consider our prediction as a guide but we will always suggest you to use your own knowledge to make your team. Goalsaim.com website is not responsible for any financial loss.