FK Suduva vs Tre Penne 2019-20 Europa League (2nd Qualifying Round): Preview and Prediction
Fixture: FK Suduva vs Tre Penne
Competition: UEFA Europa League 2019-20
Date: Sunday, 30th July 2019 (15:45 GMT)
Stadium: Sūduva Stadium (Marijampolė).
FK Suduva vs Tre Penne: Preview
FK Suduva vs Tre Penne match is going to be held on 30th July at Sūduva Stadium. Tre Penne has suffered a huge 5 goals home defeat against FK Suduva in their 1st leg match of UEFA Europa League Qualifiers. At the moment it’s not much important match for FK Suduva as they have a healthy 5 goals lead from away fixture. So, it may happen that they will rest some of their key players in this match to focus on the upcoming league match against Stumbras. For Tre Penne, it’s a more or less impossible to progress to the next round but they will try their best to secure at least some pride from this tough away fixture of UEFA Europa League.
As it seems that FK Suduva will start the match as the favorite in this home fixture at Sūduva Stadium.
FK Suduva vs Tre Penne: Head-to-Head Stats
- Both teams have played only 1 match against each other in all competition.
- FK Suduva has registered a huge win against Tre Penne with 5 goals margin in their previous match.
FK Suduva vs Tre Penne: Prediction
- It seems to be a low scoring match where FK Suduva will rest their key players against Tre Penne.
- The predicted scoreline will be 1-0 or 2-0 in favor of FK Suduva.
- FK Suduva goal machine, Topcagić will continue his great goalscoring form and score a goal in the 1st of the match.
- 1st half of the match will be more scoring than 2nd half of the match.
The predicted result will be an easy win for FK Suduva in a low scoring match.