Central Coast Mariners vs Wellington Phoenix 2019-20 A-League: Dream11 Prediction
Fixture: Central Coast Mariners vs Wellington Phoenix
Competition: A-League 2019-2020
Date: Sunday, 8th March 2020 (10:30 IST)
Stadium: Central Coast Stadium (Gosford)
Central Coast Mariners vs Wellington Phoenix: Match Preview
A-League’s bottom side Central Coast Mariners will face Wellington Phoenix on 8th March (10:30 IST) at Central Coast Stadium (Gosford). It is a must-win game for Wellington Phoenix to keep their hope alive to progress at the Final series of A-league 2019-2020. Another side, it’s just a formality match for relegated side Central Coast Mariners.
There is no doubt that Wellington Phoenix side will start the match as a favorite in this fixture at Central Coast Stadium (Gosford).
Central Coast Mariners vs Wellington Phoenix: Head-to-Head Stats
- Both teams have played 42 matches against each other in all competitions.
- Wellington Phoenix has registered 18 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses in their all matches against Central Coast Mariners till now.
- In their last meeting, Wellington Phoenix has secured a 2-1 home win against Central Coast Mariners.
Central Coast Mariners vs Wellington Phoenix: Prediction
- It seems to be a high scoring match where Wellington Phoenix will easily secure a win against Central Coast Mariners.
- The predicted scoreline will be 0-2 or 0-3 in favor of Wellington Phoenix.
- David Ball and Gary Hooper are the favorite players to score a goal in this match.
Central Coast Mariners vs Wellington Phoenix Dream11 Prediction
- Wellington Phoenix defenders are favorite to secure a clean sheet from this fixture. So, it will be a good option to select at least 3 or more defenders from Wellington Phoenix side.
- David Ball and is the favorite player to select as a captain and Gary Hooper is a good option to select as a vice-captain.
The predicted result will be an easy away win for Wellington Phoenix in a high scoring match.
Dream11 Prediction Disclaimer: Please consider our prediction as a guide but we will always suggest you to use your own knowledge to make your team. Goalsaim.com website is not responsible for any financial loss.