Apoel Nicosia vs Qarabag FK 2019-20 UEFA Champions League (3rd Qualifying Round): Preview and Prediction
Fixture: Apoel Nicosia vs Qarabag FK
Competition: UEFA Europa League 2019-20
Date: Tuesday, 6th August 2019 (17:00 GMT)
Stadium: GSP Stadium (Strovolos).
Apoel Nicosia vs Qarabag FK: Preview
A clash between Champion of Cyprus (APOEL) and Champion of Azerbaijan (Qarabağ) is going to be held on 6th August at GSP Stadium. Qarabag FK have registered a 4-1 aggregate win against Dundalk in the 2nd qualifying round of UEFA Europa League. Another side, APOEL have secured their progress in the 3rd qualifying round of Champions League with a 4-0 aggregate win over Sutjeska.
There is no doubt that both the teams are in very good form before they will face each other in 3rd qualifying round of UEFA Champions League.
As it seems that APOEL will start the match as a favorite in this home fixture at GSP Stadium.
Apoel Nicosia vs Qarabag FK: Head-to-Head Stats
- Both teams have never played against each other in any competition.
Apoel Nicosia vs Qarabag FK: Prediction
- It seems to be a low scoring match where APOEL will try their best to secure a home win from this fixture.
- The predicted scoreline will be 1-0 in favor of APOEL.
- Pavlović will continue his great goalscoring form and score at least one goal against Qarabag FK in the match.
- There is a high chance that the 1st half of the match will be ended as goalless.
The predicted result will be a win for Apoel Nicosia in a low scoring match.