Czech Republic vs Portugal Euro 2012 Quarter Final Match Preview
Czech Republic (Winner of Group A) vs Portugal (Runner-up Group B) match of Euro 2012 is going to held on 21st June 2012 at National Stadium of Warsaw. Winner of this match will progress into the semi final of Euro 2012 and get closer to win European Championship.
Portugal is favourite to win this match and those reasons are :
1. Portugal Captain Cristiano Ronaldo is in top form after scored two valuable goal against Holland in their last group matches.
2. Nani played some great football throughout the group stages of Euro 2012 and still many great football will come from this Portugal play maker.
3. Pepe also continue his great form in Portugal national team on Euro 2012. He all-ready scored a great header goal against Denmark in group stages.
4. Absence of Tomas Rosicky will show a big gap between the middle of Czech side.
5. Portugal also have a great record against Czech in international matches.
Man to watch :
Portugal : Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani.
Czech Republic : Petr Cech and Petr Jiracek.
Match Referee : Howard Webb (England Referee)
Czech Republic Team line-ups (Possible) :
Theodor Gebre Selassie
Coach : Michal Bilek
Portugal Team line-ups (Possible) :
Coach : Paulo Bento
Prediction of Result :
Portugal will win this match with 1 goal margin and the score may be 0-1 or 1-2 between Czech Republic vs Portugal.
Czech Republic vs Portugal Euro 2012 Quarter Final